• Pompeo Says Afghanistan ‘Debacle’ Could Lead To New 9/11-Type Attack On US

    August 29, 2022
    Views: 674
    Image by Jared Jolt

    Ex-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo warned Sunday that America is more likely to face another 9/11-type attack thanks to President Biden’s disastrous exit from Afghanistan last year.

    Pompeo, who served under former President Donald Trump, blasted Biden over how the US withdrew from the war-torn country, arguing the “debacle” has put the Taliban in “full control” there and made Americans less safe as a result.

    “We are more likely to be attacked like New York City was 20 some years ago, we’re more likely to be attacked from [Afghanistan] today than we were just one year ago,” Pompeo told host John Catsimatidis on the “Cats Roundtable” radio show Sunday morning...

    Read More Here.

    SHARE THIS ARTICLE
    Subscribe
    Notify of
    guest
    0 Comments
    Inline Feedbacks
    View all comments
    © Copyright 2024 - Armed Forces Press - All Rights Reserved
    ×