Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, Gab TV, Truth Social, Gettr
According to 2 unnamed U.S. officials, it is believed that Russia conducted a test launch of an extremely provocative intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) while President Biden was visiting Kyiv Monday.
The sources said that the U.S. believes the test “failed,” but no details of the failed launch were given, other than Putin leaving the test out of his speech Tuesday in Moscow.
According to one official, Russia notified the U.S. of the launch prior to it taking place through deconfliction lines. A second official noted that the test did not pose a risk to the U.S., nor did Washington view the test as something out of the ordinary or as an escalation.
The test reportedly was of the SARMAT missile, which is nuclear-capable and known in the West as the ‘Satan II.’
The reason U.S. officials believe the test was a failure is that, had it been successful, Putin would have most likely touted the country’s nuclear capabilities and the test in his State of the Nation address on Tuesday.
However, Putin made no mention of the launch in his remarks, which lasted almost 2 hours. Although Putin never mentioned the Satan II test, he did announce that Moscow will be unilaterally suspending Russia’s involvement in the New START nuclear treaty, which is meant to limit the development of nuclear capabilities for both the U.S. and Russia.
Assuming that the test launch did occur, there is still the possibility that Russia will release menacing footage of it later this week, should Putin choose to send a threatening message to the U.S. and its Western allies, given the increasing provocations between Russia and the West.
The Kremlin has been known to widely publicize its major weapons test launches by releasing official videos of the events, some of which are released well after the tests.
Should Putin decide to release footage of the Satan II ICBM test launch while Biden is still on his tour of Eastern Europe, it would, without a doubt, be taken as a direct threat to the West and seen as a massive escalation of the conflict between Russia, Ukraine, and its Western allies. Hopefully, no such occurrence takes place.
Several U.S. Senators have agreed to take on the Biden administration’s mandatory vaccination policy in the military and are calling for Biden’s mandates to come to a screeching halt. They are refusing to vote cloture on the National Defense Authorization Act 2023 unless the mandates are changed. They sent a letter to the Senate leadership.
Senator Paul Rand (R-KY) kicked off the press conference last week by citing that even Dr. Paul Offit, a pro-vaccination doctor and an FDA vaccination advisor resigned over the U.S. policy pushing vaccinations on children and young adults. Offit will not have his own 24-year-old son vaccinated.
Senators Lindsey Graham (R-SC) Mike Lee (R-Utah), Ted Cruz (R-TX), Rick Scott (R-FLA) and others are standing up for the U.S. military.
With all of the other factors, Senator Lee stated, “This is not worth it” based upon the economic and health factors.
“Is this really a hill worth dying on?,” said Lee referring to all of the medical risks arising from these shots.
“Bottom line – the vaccination does not prevent infection or transmission, so why would we make anyone take it. It is insane,” said Senator Johnson.
According to Johnson, 8,000 military members have been dismissed because they refused to take the shots and 17,000 are waiting for their religious exemptions.
Senator Johnson cited CDC and FDA’s own data as causes for concern. “They have not been “transparent. The process is “out of control,” said Johnson.
“We should be taking care of our military members,” said Senator Rick Scott (R-FLA).
The Department of Defense required military members to become vaccinated in August 2021. In February, 2022, the military began discharging members for refusing to take the vaccine.
A delay on NDAA passage would compress the legislative calendar during the lame-duck session. Lawmakers need to pass either a stopgap spending bill or an omnibus package to continue to fund the government. Spending is set to expire on Dec. 16.
You can watch the press conference here in full.
U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM), which has grown to become the world’s top counterterrorism force over the past 20 years, is now facing some change in mission and reductions in personnel under the Biden administration’s National Security Strategy.
During that period, SOCOM grew from about 45,700 military and civilian personnel in 2001 to about 73,900 in fiscal year 2021.
SOCOM Commander General Richard Clarke and Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations Christopher Maier announced last April in their Vision and Strategy statement, Special Operations Forces (SOF) must evolve “from the world’s premier Counter Terrorism (CT) force into one optimally suited to support the Joint Force and the Nation as part of integrated deterrence...”
To read more visit The Cipher Brief.
President Biden thanked a US Coast Guard member for saving lives during Hurricane Ian — only for the hero rescue swimmer to reveal he will soon be discharged for not being vaccinated against COVID-19.
“I told him how proud of him I was and thanked him for all the work he and his Coasties are doing to save lives,” Biden said Friday of his call with Aviation Survival Technician Second Class Zach Loesch, Fox News reported.
The president also spoke with Lt. Cmdr. Christopher Hooper.
“The President thanked them for saving lives and asked for a report on the work that continues to rescue Floridians. He also asked if they needed any additional support that he can provide to accelerate successful rescues,” the White House said in a readout.
But despite the tribute, Loesch told Breitbart News that he is among the service members poised to be discharged in 30 to 60 days for not following Biden’s edict making the jabs mandatory in the military.
To read more visit the NY Post.